Production Operatives x2
Our client based in St Neots is currently recruiting 2 Production Operatives due to growth.
To manufacture in-house product to the highest possible standards meeting customer expectations. To develop a thorough working knowledge of business production process across all disciplines. To champion quality product and customer service. To assist colleagues, production supervisor and operations manager in the delivery of company objectives.
Main duties include:
· Work in accordance with instruction and Standard Operating Procedures.
· Paint spray to specification as and when required.
· Programme and run machines as and where required.
· Report all tooling faults to Production Supervisor or Operations Manager.
· Ensure that weekly maintenance checks are carried out on all equipment in accordance with standard operations before the start of each shift.
· To ensure all equipment located within the department is properly and efficiently maintained, serviced and available. If works/faults are beyond your skill, revert to Production Supervisor, Operations Manager or service contracts.
· Load/unload equipment safely.
· Ensure that quality is maintained to specific requirements and the highest standards at all times.
· To ensure all paperwork is correct.
· To ensure that all materials are used efficiently and recorded as required.
· To be accountable for the responsible use of consumables.
· Identify / report any stocks that need replenishing.
· Assist in the preparation and completion of quality documentation.
· Carry out regular in-process and final inspections.
· Fully comply with company policies including Health and Safety at all times.
In the first instance please submit CV's by email to