Our well-established clients based in Malvern are recruiting for an experienced Production Operative to work in their food plant. The successful candidate will be running production equipment, working in the packing room, unloading deliveries, picking, labelling and loading of orders as part of the busy production team.
Essential for the Role:
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy
Experience working in a similar role essential - 2 years
- Able to operate plant and machinery to a good standard
- Physically fit - able to lift up to 25kg
- Fork Lift Truck Certified - Essential
- Level 2 Food Safety Certified - preferable
- HACCP Awareness
Salary: £8.50/hour + 10% shift allowance when working the evening shift + O/Time available + company benefits
The work would normally be 14:00 to 22:00 Monday to Thursday and 09:00 to 17:00 on Friday. There will be some scope for overtime when busy and to cover holiday periods. Initial training period would be on day shifts.
Interested?? Please apply with your CV today!!
- Food Labelling
- Forklift Operator
- Production Operations