Our client is looking to employ four highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident production operatives in and around the Stafford area, working shifts to safely operate various coating & laminating machinery to produce product within quality specification on a 24 hour shift basis.
The job role
- To operate coating and laminating machinery and ensure the highest operational standards are met in accordance with recognised statutory regulations.
- Keeping meticulous records
- Provide training to new operators
- Assist engineering when required
- Provide cover on an overtime basis when business needs demands
The ideal candidate
- Experience of working within a production environment
- Have proven shift work experience
- Be PC literate
- Proven skills in achieving /exceeding targets
- Good communication skills
- Proof of legal entitlement to work in the UK
There is no public transport so a valid car licence and own car is essential
Shifts are rotating 6am-2pm, 2pm-10am, and 10am-6pm