The company VDL Nedcar is the only major automotive plant in the Netherlands, with production capacity for some 200,000 vehicles a year. VDL Nedcar became part of VDL Groep in 2013 and makes passenger cars for OEMs as an independent business. Since then, VDL Nedcar has grown rapidly; from 1,500 employees in 2012 to over 6,000 employees in January 2018. For the next few years, VDL Nedcar will have a solid basis from which it aims to further develop this success and strengthen its independent position. We are currently recruiting for on behalf of our client for Production Operatives.
- Relocation fees or Housing fees available for suitable candidates
- Skype and telephone interviews possible
Production Operative at VDL Nedcar
On behalf of our client VDL Nedcar, a market leader within the automotive technology industry, we are recruiting a Production Operative to be based at VDL Nedcar's plant in Born (the Netherlands). Working on an assembly line, you will be part of a team tasked with providing support to the manufacturing of world class technologies to the industry. The role requires great dexterity and an excellent level of attention to detail.
- You are willing to work on weekends and available to work longer hours when required.
- You are a team player and motivated to work in a high-tech manufacturing environment.
- You have no problem with strenuous physical work.
- You can follow standard work and work manuals.
- You are able to use hand and air tools to assemble components.
- You can deal with stress and handle 'takt' times.
- You are willing to work in shifts.
- The production lines are based on the average height. Employees need to be at least 165 cm but no taller than 194 cm.
VDL Nedcar in Born offers you
A highly challenging full-time position in a great, no-nonsense organization where you can develop yourself and in which your competences will be utilized to the full. And, you will have the unique opportunity to work on the end product, the MINI and BMW X1, in a high-tech environment in which the primary focus is on collaboration and entrepreneurship. You will also be entitled to:
- A full-time employment contract.
- A salary in line with market levels.
- Good terms of employment in accordance with the 'Metalektro' collective labour agreement.
- Housing fee or relocation fee.
If you think you have what it takes to be an automotive Production Operative apply now for immediate consideration!
- ''production' ''automotive' 'manufacturing'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job