Role Title: Production Operative
Assignment: Temporary Ongoing
Hours of Work:
6am - 2.45
4pm - 12.30am
10pm - 6am
This company is a Food Production Factory and are looking for a number of Food Production Operatives to join their busy team in Frodsham.
To support operations by ensuring the food products are produced and packaged quickly and accurately on a daily basis to meet customer demands.
- Label packaged food items with speed and accuracy.
- Responsible for checking the correct labels are applied and errors are eliminated.
- Ensures and maintains good housekeeping standards in areas of operation.
- Ensures that all systems of work, procedures and work instructions are adhered to and safe working conditions are applied at all times to minimise accidents.
- Checking equipment daily and using it safely
- Picking and packing orders
- Numerate and literate
- Computer literate
- Good general education
- Knowledge of health and safety rules
If you would like to apply please call Jack on or e-mail your CV to jack @vital-people.co.uk
We are our client`s exclusive recruitment supplier and are delighted to be recruiting for this position.
Please note that shortlisted applicants will be required to attend a formal interview at our Chester or Manchester office, to enable us to carry out a thorough assessment on behalf of our employer clients.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds