The ideal candidate must be able to:
* Operate production machines to produce parts including setting up machines, loading raw material into machines and unloading finished products from the machine.
* Work from written or verbal instructions.
* Identify issues/problems and use judgement and selectivity to find the appropriate solution.
* Quality check products.
* Show good mechanical aptitude.
* Be flexible to work overtime as required.
Basic data entry and computer proficiency preferred.
Working hours: Various shift patterns available
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job