We are seeking for a full-time, enthusiastic individual who has experience within a manufacturing production environment, working approximately 38 hours per week. The working hours will involve shift rotation so the successful candidate will need to be flexible.
Role Specific Duties
- Carry out all masking requirements including wax tape/lacquer/bungs and other media required.
- Jig components
- Vac blast work prior to the processing operation
- Passivate work prior to the processing operation
- Degrease and clean components
- Load and unload ovens
- Pre-penetrant etch components
- Part mark components
- Pack and wrap components in line with quality requirements
- Docket incoming parts and consumables
- Carry out stock checks on paint and consumables
- Achieve the production plan, ensuring that all the customers' product is within specification required.
- Understanding and care of handling all parts
- Ensure acceptable quality levels are achieved
- Understanding principles of work preparation practices
- Ensure all documentation relevant to the processing is followed and completed correctly
- Ensure all re work is documented to procedure
- Fork Lift License
- Vac blast