Purple Rocket Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Temporary to Permanent Production Operative for a client based in Market Harborough. The company has been established since 1997 and are rapidly expanding with over 50,000 customers in the UK. Recent expansion and purchase of new, larger premises, now provides overseas partners the opportunity to benefit from this experience and work with a professional and trusted partner in the UK.
As a Production operative your duties and responsibilities will be as follows;
- Uploading telephone systems, phones and associated devices with new software, the picking and packing of orders, arranging dispatch to our customers, loading and unloading of deliveries, booking in deliveries, processing any returned items, along with general warehouse duties.
- The role will require a very good attention to detail with the accurate recording of information on to our database and will be working within a small team in our production area.
In order to be considered for the role the following are essential;
- Must be able to drive and have own transport.
- Must have a good understanding of Microsoft software, Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Must be computer literate.
- Able to follow strict processes and procedures.
- Able to work to controlled timescales.
The hours of work are 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
The hourly rate will be £7.88 per hour and £16,400 once Permanent after 12 weeks.