Juice Recruitment are currently working with an amazing Logistics company based in Swindon, they supply and manufacture parts for local businesses.
Some of your daily duties will include:
- Assembling of automotive parts
- Assembling of components
- Working of pick sheets
- Packing of components for shipment
- Goods in/out
- Inspection of parts
- Rework of parts
- General warehouse duties
- Some lifting maybe required
- Ensuring assembly times and production priorities are achieved
- Able to learn new assembly jobs quickly
- Good manual dexterity to handle small components
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to deal with varying tasks and changing priorities
- A team player with high personal standards
- Able to work on own initiative
- High level of attention to detail
- Good verbal communication skills
- Forklift (Counterbalance) licence
- Driving licence
This role will be a temporary assignment. This is an amazing company who work closely together to strive for the best results and customer service.
Working hours Mon-Fri8am to 5pm, 40hrs. Working Overtimes as and when required.
If you think you have what it takes, then get in touch with Alex now!
- Manual Dexterity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job