This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of GEM Premium People who are trading as an employment business.
My client based in Stanley are looking for experienced machine setters to operate the production line equipment as per the Company procedures. To monitor quality of materials transferred to production line, to complete production records as required for production efficiency and traceability.
- Set up and run plant in accordance with SOP’s.
- Machine operation and setting.
- Ensure equipment is running correctly and safely. Take appropriate action to resolve problems, including stopping the line when necessary in order to request assistance from maintenance or supervision.
- Ensure that customer specification is adhered to and appropriate quality standards are maintained.
- Ensure that all work areas are kept clean, tidy and free from damaged goods.
- Carry out quality checks as stipulated in customer specification or advised by the QA Department.
- Production checks for closures, filling, labelling and packing.
- Checking and printing of labels as required.
- To assist Supervisors and Team Leaders, to achieve their objectives.
- General production and cleaning duties.
- Update and maintain all QA and production records as required.