Our client is a leader in staff satisfaction, a great place to work with a great benefits package. Due to recent and continued investment they are currently looking to recruit a number of shift Production Operators (2 days, 2 nights 4 off) on permanent contracts. Interested? Please read on...
£9.40 - £9.52
- Responsible for the operation of various complex production equipment. This includes the set up and running of the machinery.
- Cooperate and take an active role in machine change overs, performing all tasks to the highest standards.
- You will be responsible for every aspect of the line, from the running of the machinery, cleaning the line, performing line changes, performing all paper work, and helping out in the packaging hall if needed - getting the product out to the customer is priority.
- Required to carry out in-process quality checks.
- Make basic machine adjustments.
- Responsible for collecting basic data in order to complete reports for continual improvements.
- Accurately record production data.
- Ensure that you comply and uphold the Company's work ethics and strict GMP Standards.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of Health, Safety and Environment performance by their own actions.
- The nature of the production operator role requires applicants to have excellent production/manufacturing experience, you must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of operating machinery. Other essentials include -
- Previous experience of working as a production operator in a FMCG manufacturing environment.
- A conscientious, and hard working person who wants to do the best job they can.
- Capable of reading and interpreting written instruction relating to both production procedures and health and safety.
- Be able and willing to receive instruction in order to carry out structure tasks relating to machine operation.
- Previously followed a shift pattern in a manufacturing environment (4 on 4 off, days, nights, weekend work etc.)
- Be computer literate
What we can offer you:
- £9.40 per hour raising to £9.52 after training period.
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern (12 hour & 12 hour nights)
- Bonus Scheme - company performance not individual
- Pension 3% from employee and 7% employer
For further information about this and other positions please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.