Job Title: Production Operative
Salary: £7.50 - £8.50 per hour
I am currently recruiting Production Operatives in the Colchester area. I am looking for enthusiastic and hard working individuals that can think on their feet in a fast paced environment and use their initiative to ensure tasks are completed to a high standard and on time.
Join Swanstaff and you will benefit from flexible hours, weekly pay, work that fits around your other commitments and recognition via referral bonuses and Temp of the Month schemes.
- To assist in the delivery and maintaining of daily orders in the most cost effective manner, whilst adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- To assist with stock counts, recording of waste/market on line and end stock. Highlighting any discrepancies to the Section/Team Leader.
- To be responsible for the recording/labelling and palletising of all finished goods.
- Ensure all specifications and orders of makes are followed at all times as per customer requirements.
- To assist the Section/Team Leader in achieving and maintaining key performance indicators.
- Ensure all company requirements with regards to the safety, quality and legality of the product are adhered to.
- Support with all operational areas in accordance with reasonable management request
- Previous production experience is desirable
- Flexible approach to work
- Team Player
- Good verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Hurry, we are registering now so apply at the Colchester branch today!
We look forward to hearing from you.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job