Our client, a well-established international manufacturer of print products, are offering an excellent opportunity to join them on a temporary to permanent basis at their site in the Paddock Wood area.
Duties will include:
• Assist in operating print machines to a high standard
• Maintaining the machine and department housekeeping standards
• To comply with safety and environmental procedures
• Maintaining all Department clerical and administration systems
Applicants will have:
• Worked in manufacturing environment and be used to dealing with production machinery
• A basic knowledge of computers (MS Windows)
• To understand the importance of producing good quality product for customers and have good colour vision (colour vision test will be taken at interview)
• To be physically fit and able to lift product weighting up to 25kg
The hours of work will be 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm (alternating) Monday to Friday.
The permanent salary for this role will be £19,888 per annum plus production bonuses.
**Due to the location of the site applicants will need to have their own transport**
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role
Join us on Social Media at www.earlstreet.co.uk
- Production Processes
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job