To ensure products of the highest standards are manufactured on time and to cost while ensuring that all H&S and quality requirements are adhered to.
• Professionally represent our client and its activities to external customers, suppliers, regulators and third parties.
• Follow and comply with all relevant policy's and quality system procedures and practice.
• Contribute to the implementation of continual improvement processes and undertake to satisfy internal and external customers.
• Work effectively with colleagues to participate and contribute to the successful completion of both personal, team and business quality objectives.
• Ensure that all duties are performed in accordance with prescribed policies and procedures with due consideration to health, safety and environmental risk.
• Active role in Kaizen Teams and continuous improvement
The candidate should have/be:
• An ability to forward think and problem solve by having an understanding of the process, equipment and the products used
• Self-motivated and work towards achieving set KPI’s
• Able to work well within a team and as an individual within the manual operation of the shrink wrap area.
• Able to learn and follow quality expectations/standards.
• Punctual, self-conscious and willing to be flexible including overtime
• Able to work rotating shifts Qualification: (Minimum)
Full training will be given Experience:
• Either factory/general machinist/automotive work experience
• Understanding and be able to follow work instructions (SOP’s) and risk assessments
Hours of work:
Two shifts Mon-Fri of 06.00-14.30 and 14.30-23.00
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job