We are currently recruiting for Adhoc Production Operatives for our client in Speke, Liverpool.
Our Client is a supplier of components and parts to the automotive industry.
Hours of work: Between Mon-Fri (shifts on offer start on an adhoc basis working 16 hours or less a week working towards ongoing).
You will be paid an hourly rate on days of £8.76 & hourly an rate on nights of £10.15 - rates increase after 12 weeks, 52 weeks and 104 weeks whilst on assignment.
Your role would require you to work within the area of the plant to carry out the duties required on and around a Production Line.
You may be required to work as part of a team or on your own.
Individual Responsibilities -
- Ability to form effective working relationships
- Effective team player and have the ability to work under own initiative
- Adhere to work instructions and operator procedures
- Ability to priorities and organise duties
- Ensure all safety procedures, methods, equipment and processes adhered to
- Facilitate in the production of parts to different specifications and build requirements
- Responsible for own high standard of housekeeping (5's)
- Be involved in basic preventative maintenance
- Attend continuous improvement briefings
- Strictly adhere to all Health & Safety requirements
- Carry out other duties assigned
Experience in a similar environment is preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in this role or would like further information please apply via the advert
- Manufacturing Environment
- Production Processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job