We are currently recruiting for Production Operatives and FLT Counterbalance for our client in Huyton, Liverpool for IMMEDIATE STARTS.
Our Client is a supplier of components and parts to the automotive industry.
Your role would require you to work within the area of the plant to carry out the duties required on a Production Line.
You may be required to work as part of a team or on your own.
Individual Responsibilities -
- Ability to form effective working relationships
- Effective team player and have the ability to work under own initiative
- Adhere to work instructions and operator procedures
- Ability to priorities and organise duties
- Ensure all safety procedures, methods, equipment and processes adhered to
- Facilitate in the production of parts to different specifications and build requirements
- Responsible for own high standard of housekeeping (5's)
- Be involved in basic preventative maintenance
- Attend continuous improvement briefings
- Strictly adhere to all Health & Safety requirements
- Carry out other duties assigned
Hours of work: Between Mon-Fri on rotating shifts
Production Operatives - experience in a similar environment is preferred and essential
FLT Drivers - preferred with at minimum 2yrs experience in a similar environment.
Hourly rate on days of £9.08 & hourly an rate on nights of £10.18 increasing after 12wks, 52wks and 104wks.
If you are interested in this role or would like further information please apply online
- Fork Lift
- Manufacturing Environment
- Forklift Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"