Unique Employment Services Ltd are recruiting on behalf of an exciting new company in spalding area for Production Operatives.
Your roles would in incude;
- Packing orders as per company processes.
- Work with team colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, and complies with company and legislative standards at all times.
- Take reasonable care of both your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your acts, ensuring all company safety and quality systems are followed and all relevant legislation complied with, raising concerns and reporting any incidents or suggestions to your team leader.
- Ensure all food and packaging waste is disposed of safely and in line with company processes, recycling wherever possible.
- Deputise and provide cover for absent colleagues as required, and regularly refresh on processes to ensure this can be achieved effectively.
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or similar industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A confident, forward thinking team player.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Late shft Sun/Thurs
Rates of Pay
- O/T £10.77
If you feel you have the skills for the above please click apply below
- Organisational Skills
- Production Teams
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job