We are currently looking to recruit for Production / Machine operators for a major client based in Narborough, Leicestershire.
These are Long - Term, Temporary to Permanent positions.
Summary of role: To meet customer requirements through the safe & economic operation of machines under your responsibility.
Objective of role: To ensure that production goals are met and that product is manufactured to the required quality standards, on time at minimum total cost. To ensure a clean & safe production environment.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
· To help drive down machine changeover costs through external preparation
· Assist in training machine operators on your machine.
· Must be capable of setting up your machine on all products within the agreed change times, ensuring that machine set-ups are completed to the agreed specifications, and that the fabric quality is to the agreed standard.
· Must be able to run your machine to the hourly & daily targets set, with the fabric quality at the required standard. · Be able to perform periodic quality pass-offs to the required standard
· Be able to book out rolls, complete pallet labels & request / return materials.
· To perform basic TPM activities on your machine in line with TPM schedule.
· To ensure that the housekeeping and safety standards are maintained at all times.
· To support the Shift Manager & Cell leader in all ad hoc duties.
· To actively and positively promote and take part in an improvement culture across the company geared towards lean manufacturing concepts.
To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested.
Continental Shift Pattern
Pay rate : £9.50 ph for Days with a Premium for Nights
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job