This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
As a Production Operative, you will be required to:
- Work in all areas of production including working on the lines.
- Packing finished produce into boxes.
- Labelling stock prior to despatch.
To be a successful Production Operative you will have the following skills and experience:
- Be comfortable working at a fast pace
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Due to location, own transport is required.
You will be working either a 4x4 8am- 6pm shift pattern or 6.00am – 2.00pm & 2.00pm – 10.00pm rotating shift pattern. These are genuine temporary to permanent positions for the right candidate on completion of a successful probationary period.
In return, the Production Operative will receive a salary of £8.16 / £7.50/£7.05 per hour. Overtime: up to £10.57 per hour - £16.32 per hour.
- Competitive pay and Overtime rates
- Overtime hours available
- Genuine Temp – permeant opportunity
- Full Time on going hours following a scheduled shift pattern
- Onsite parking
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job