Make sure you hit "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Wimbledon and Epsom over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Wimbledon - Tuesday 17th April 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
Epsom - Wednesday 25th April 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Our client is looking for an experienced and proactive Production Operative in Wimbledon. The successful candidate will work as part of a small team production. The work associated with production includes completion of batch documentation and the cleaning of production areas and equipment. The candidate will work according to all necessary Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Health & Safety (H&S) requirements.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- To work as part of a team (or if necessary; individually) in the production of products
- To work according to all necessary GMP and H&S requirements following the clients’ Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- To comply with all reasonable training requirements in order to safely and effectively work in the Production department
- To complete all necessary production documentation
- Provide support and cover for the production line when required
- To assist in the maintenance of the good housekeeping and cleanliness of the production area and equipment
- To assist as necessary with production equipment line changeovers
- To work with the other team members and Team Leaders to ensure and improve production efficiency and maintenance of quality standards
- To carry out any other reasonable duties requested by Management
- English and Maths to GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Previous experience with a production line background
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Basic IT Skills
- Ability to recognise and work with good hygienic practices
- GMP Training
- Experience working in a regulated, process driven environment
- Able to work shift patterns, including early and late shifts
- Flexible approach to work and tasks
- Confident and positive attitude
- Ability to use own initiative
- Good team player
- Motivated and keen to develop new skills
Bonus opportunities (tb discussed on interview, pension, 23 days holiday to be increased to 25 days with length of service)
- Production Line
- Process Driven