Production Operative / Warehouse
20 POSITIONS AVALIABLE (FULL TIME or PART- TIME)
Salary: £8.00 - £9.50ph (MONDAY - FRIDAY 9am - 5pm)
Are you a pioneering spirit looking to flourish in a low-stress environment? Are you ready and willing to learn the technical skills required? If so, this could be the job for you.
The Production Operative will be working alongside a close-knit team of coffee lovers.
The role is to fulfil all customer orders on a daily basis and ensure this is done to the highest standard.
The Production Operative will be working safely with various light machineries to grind, label, weigh and pack orders in a timely manner so they are ready for collection by their couriers.
- Grinding coffee to order - Dependent on customer preference.
- Using light industrial machines to weigh, bag and seal the coffee.
- Use labelling machinery to apply custom labels to every bag of coffee.
- Pack the coffee according to customer requirements ready for shipment.
- Come forward with ideas on how management can make your work easier.
- The Production Operative must work quickly and accurately to complete any given tasks.
- Adhere to the highest of quality standards to provide the best customer experience possible whilst maintaining high level of cleanliness within the operation.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Continually thinking of better/smarter ways of working within a team.
- Attention to detail - Make sure all products are maintained to a high standard and recognising any defaults or issues with a product before shipping.
- Communicating with former colleague’s and the management team to ensure efficiency within the workplace.
- Being proactive in the workplace, making sure you are always looking for meaningful and valued jobs to complete.
- Ability to work autonomously, being able to manage a high level of autonomy in tasks given.
- The Production Operative will be working closely with all team members to ensure daily tasks are completed on time and professionally.
- Attending Management meetings to put forward creative and resourceful ideas for the company.
Skills and Qualifications:
Teamwork, Coordination, Organisation, Planning, Time Management, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Dependability, Enthusiastic.
Enjoys a fast-passed working environment with a great team!
This role is being managed by Amy Rapley at Job Board Direct / DCA Recruitment.
- Customer Experience