On behalf of our client we are extremely excited to be recruiting a Production Operative for them. This role would be temporary to permanent for the right candidate; after 12 weeks of continuous work, based on the outskirts of Exeter they are a very successful expanding company within the engineering sector. Great opportunities and progression are available as well as learning new skills and becoming part of a great team.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Prepare and mask certain parts ready for spray painting
- Remove the masking after painting has been completed
- Cleaning the parts to a high spec ready for quality inspection
- Be a team player; liaise with your team players and leader
- Spot and notify any problems that could occur with production
Must also be:
- Organised and a clean worker
- Physically fit due to standing for extended periods of time
- Have attention to detail and a sufficient level of dexterity
- Willingness to learn and excel
- Be able to follow instructions from manuals and company policy
- Proficient literacy and numeracy
- be able to complete paperwork/ job cards
Working hours are Monday-Friday 08.00-16.30; overtime available. Candidate must have own transport due to the location.
Immediate start available so don't miss out and apply now.