Working 40 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern of earlies, lates and nights, 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am, you will be working within a fast paced production environment. Working with a variety of materials you will have the opportunity to learn and develop new manufacturing skills. A friendly and welcoming team awaits you within an expanding business. Full training can be provided if you have a willingness to learn.
The Company: Our client is an Engineering company based in Andover who strive to meet the demand for their niche products. With a European based Head Office this company has expanded into the UK after seeing continued success within the market.
- Assembly of components
- Use of hand tools
- Machine operating/minding
- Any other additional duties as required
- Previous warehouse/production experience beneficial but full training can be provided
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Permanent opportunity
- Salary £16,000 per annum increasing to £17,500 after 3 months, shift allowance when working nights (starting salary £7.69 per hour on earlies & lates, £10.25 per hour on nights)
- Rotating shifts: earlies Monday to Friday 6am-2pm, lates Monday to Friday 2pm-10pm, nights Sunday to Thursday 10pm-6am
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, thank you.