Production Operative - Roasting Night Shift
Role Title: Production Operative - Roasting (Night Shift)
Salary: £7.38ph - £7.83ph
Assignment: Temp - Perm
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday (Night Shift) 40 hours per week
The Roasting Room Production Operative reports to the Nights Roasting Supervisor and is tasked with running the roasting lines in a safe and productive manner, ensuring that all products produced are safe, legal and meet the company`s specifications.
- To meet daily production plan / targets and to accurately report on issues and successes.
- Follow quality control procedures
- Ensure a safe working environment and safe working practices at all times
- Ensure all products are produced to customer specification, within company HACCP & BRC systems
- Ensure that all rules, procedures and policies whether written or unwritten are adhered to
- Ensure site security procedures are adhered to
- Safe operation of all equipment and machinery
- Completion of relevant documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Cleaning of equipment and workspace as required, following the Clean as You Go principle.
- Fully support all safety and food safety initiatives
- Ensure effective communication to the roasting supervisor on all key issues
- Adherence to stock control systems
Key Skills Required:
- Food hygiene awareness.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Manual handling.
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Organised, reliable & responsible.
- Able to follow instruction.
- Good communication skills & team working abilities.
- Able to lift raw materials as required.
- Safety Focused.
- Literacy and numeracy.
Contact Details: If you would like to apply for this role please contact Jonny on or send your CV to jonny @ vital-people .co.uk
We are our client`s exclusive recruitment supplier and are delighted to be recruiting for this position.
Please note that shortlisted applicants will be required to attend a formal interview at our Chester or Manchester office, to enable us to carry out a thorough assessment on behalf of our employer clients.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
- Production Operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"