A brand new role has become available in a unique and quite exciting Norfolk based business to assemble electro-mechanical products using strict, high specification electronically controlled assembly tooling.
Duties will include;
• To Produce complex electro-mechanical products from sub-assemblies through to final product assembly
• Work to strict computer driven and sequenced assembly processes using high specification electronically controlled assembly tooling
• Interpret and input product traceability data into the company ERP system
• Possess an innovative and flexible approach to creative problem solving to deliver high quality solutions
• Ensure quality speed and cost requirements are met, adherence to production operation times
• Remain self-motivated and flexible within the work environment
• Communicate any manufacturing issues to your relevant line manager, QE or design authority
• Maintain a clean and tidy working environment guidelines and ensuring that all relevant Health and Safety requirements are met
• Ensure all processes are signed off at the end of each operation
• Have the ability to build good working relationships with colleagues and work as a team
To be considered for this role you must have: Previous assembly experience (product specific training will be given). Previous experience in the assembly of complex electro-mechanical components. Knowledge of the mechanical assembly process when using metallic, plastic and composite structures. You must also possess excellent communication skills (English), written and verbal whilst possessing the ability to be able to read instructions and certain diagrams with ease.
The shift for this position is based on a 6-2 2-10 pattern but initially it will be standard working hours 5 days per week until the requirement for the split shifts is needed.
Please apply with a covering letter for a faster response.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job