Our client, a leading global Aerospace Engineering and Manufacturing company has a number of exciting opportunities for Semi-Skilled employees to undertake an initial 12 month temporary assignment based in Derby, in the Product Make department.
Purpose of Position
To deliver production blades to meet the committed requirements to the prescribed manufacturing process. This will ensure the HP Turbine Blade Machining Facility maximises its contribution to the success of Turbine Systems and exceeds customer expectations.
Production of blades to required schedules using the technical package provided.
Required Skills/ Position Outline / Experience
- Machine engineering/operating experience.
- To be flexible to operate to the manufacturing process as defined for production component manufacture.
- To support machine tools to ensure they continue to operate as effectively and efficiently (e.g. part loading and unloading, inspection, managing consumables).
- To manage cell work-flow to ensure the Kanban system is operated as designed and parts are produced to the required schedule.
- To inspect output from the cells and respond to any errors in an appropriate manner to the defined procedures.
- To perform team leadership, coaching and support activities as appropriate (e.g. additional tasks).
- To ensure that the cell working environment is maintained in the optimum condition.
- To work as part of the team and take responsibility for producing quality products and support improvement activities.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.