Production Operative NG12
Robertson Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced production operative. Our client based in NG12 is looking for a production operative to join their friendly and successful team on an on-going basis.
The successful candidate will join a group of highly motivated and hardworking team of factory operatives.
- Working in packing, boxing and scanning room.
- Ensure items are correctly packaged and ready for dispatch.
- Ensuring items are not damaged.
- Quality control.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication.
- Hard working.
- Good team player also able to work on their own when required.
- Own driving licence major advantage due to location of site.
- Opportunity of permanent employment following a successful trial period.
- Ongoing work.
- Good clean environment.
- Friendly work place.
- Free car parking.
Our Client is a well-established company that has fantastic growth plans for the future. The successful candidate will be required to work full time hours on an ongoing basis.
Hours of work are: Monday to Thursday 6am - 6pm.
*** Nottingham, Bingham, Calverton, Cotgrave, Nottinghamshire, packing, picking, production ***
- Order Picking
- Yard Operative
- Folk Lift Driver