Production Operative King Lynn
Call today and start Monday!!
Permenant Role - Day and night shifts available
£25 weekly attendance bonus also available and paid breaks
Great opportunity to receive great pay rates and bonuses working for a leading fast-paced food production site.
Pay rate £10.00 per hour
Overtime is available after 40 hours of work and it is paid at £15.00 per hour.
We guarantee 40 to 60 hours of work per week.
You will work Monday to Friday on 8 - 12 hours shifts. The hours of work are:
- 8am to 8pm
- 5:30am to 1:30pm
- 2:30pm to 10:30pm
Your Time at Work
- As a Production Operative for this site you will work on a busy, automated production line.
- You will pack foods into containers while checking the quality of the product and also label boxes.
- It is essential that you are comfortable standing for long periods of time and completing repetitive work on a busy production line.
Our Perfect Worker
- Happy to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure.
- Previous factory experience would be beneficial but is not necessary as full training is provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £10.00 per hour and £15.00 per hour with overtime
- £25 Attendance bonus
- Shifts various day shifts (8 - 12 hours)
- Paid breaks
- Hot food canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression opportunities
Temporary and Part-time roles also available.
Pay rates will start from £9.80ph whilst in training for these.
If you are interested in this role please call Rebekah on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'