Do you want an immediate start earning fantastic weekly pay? Earn up to £500 per week as a full time Production Operative in Fakenham, NR21 8AF! We have IMMEDIATE STARTS available offering fixed term assignments until April 2022!
**EARN between £400 to £500 per week**
** FREE TRANSPORT AVAILABLE FROM SWAFFHAM AND DEREHAM**
The chocolate factory has a great environment and culture, treating staff incredibly well and looks to develop talented individuals to turn them into long term members of their workforce.
As a Production Operative, you will be paid £8.91p/h to £9.56p/h. PLUS we have a £2.00p/h attendance bonus available (criteria applies) which means you will earn £10.91p/hto £11.56p/h.
We have a variety of shifts available for you as a full time Production Operative:
- Monday to Friday working either 6am until 2pm or 2pm until 10pm
- Sunday to Thursday working from 10pm until 6am
- 4 on 4 off: 6am until 6pm or 6pm until 6am
As a full time Production Operative, you will take part in the line production of confectionery, being part of a team that brings smiles to people across the country by 'creating a chocolate dreamland'. Our client is strictly a NUT FREE site so no NUTS or NUT Products are allowed on site.
Benefits you will receive as a full time Production Operative:
- You will be working in a friendly environment
- You will receive weekly pay - Every Friday
- Enhanced training and support for all new starters
- Canteen facilities are available
- Fixed-term assignments for 30hrs until April 2022
- You will have access to discounted products through our staff shop
Location: Fakenham, NR21 8AF - No transport provided so must live locally or have own transport.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
Apply now to get started immediately as a full time Production Operative!
PMP Recruitment Ltd, a trading division which is part of the Challenge-trg Group, is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'