Are you looking for an immediate start? We are looking for Production Operatives in Sutton Bridge, PE12 9TD. This is a key role in helping to support the nation, as you will be working alongside a leading provider of freshly prepared food.
Your pay rate as a Production Operative:
Day shift: £9.41p/h (for the first 12 week) and £9.71p/h (after 12 weeks)
Night shift: £9.41p/h (for the first 12 week ) and £9.71p/h (after 12 weeks) + £1.50 p/h for all hours worked between 18:00-06:00
Your role as a Production Operative:
- You will be working in a chilled food manufacturing environment
- Prepare and pack food products
- Ensuring hygiene is up to standard
- Making sure health and safety is followed correctly
Typical hours as a Production Operative:
- 07:00am until 15:00pm any 5 of 7 days per week
- 18:00pm until 06:00am any 4 of 7 days per week
FIXED SHIFTS WITH GUARANTEED HOURS !!!
NO CANCELLATIONS !!!
Benefits of working as a Production Operative:
- You will receive weekly pay - every Friday
- No experience needed as full training will be provided
- Weekly pay - every Friday
- Immediate starts are available
Transport: You must have your own transport or a reliable source of transport required due to the shift times and location
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
Apply now to get started as a full time Production Operative!
PMP Recruitment Ltd, a trading division which is part of the Challenge-trg Group, is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
- Warehouse Operative
- Weekly Pay
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'