* Operate sorting / collation equipment to the Company work procedures and instructions, with a high emphasis on quality control.
* Monitor production at all times to ensure it meets the required quality standards using all the equipment provided and ensure that it complies with all the works procedures.
* Work closely with the shift team leader to ensure that all machines run to their maximum potential and all production meets agreed despatch dates on time.
* Ensure the daily history sheets, manufacturing packs and all other related paperwork is filled in correctly and accurately making sure all important data is recorded, using up-to-date F Forms and internal systems.
Essential & Desirable for this job role:
* Experience of working in a manufacturing environment is essential with the ability to follow working instructions and specifications
* Previous experience of visual inspection of cosmetic defects would be a considerable advantage.
* Fork Lift Truck License would be desirable/
* Good team player, able to work on your own initiative, experience in working in a fast moving environment and be able to demonstrate good time management and organisational skills.
Shift 24/5 - Monday to Friday - 6 to 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm to 6am ( 3week rota)
22 days holiday plus 3 days over the Christmas break( Shutdown)
Company Pension scheme after 3 months
Cycle to work scheme after 6 months if they wish to join and if successfully completed a probationary period and made permanent.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job