Up to £25k according to experience
Better People Ltd are pleased to be working with a new client in Basingstoke. They are award winning global specialists who are experiencing continuing success and as a result of that are working with us to source a number of candidates for their team in their Basingstoke.
The immediate role is for a Production Operative to joint their busy warehouse team, processing incoming and outgoing chemicals, repackaging, testing and loading and unloading of chemicals.
Ideal candidates for this Production Operative role will be:
- Basically numerate
- Good communicators - both speaking and in writing
- Physically fit and able to lift 25k sacks on a day to day basis
- Comfortable packing and conducting very basic testing of chemicals (training provided)
- Able to fit into a friendly and supportive team
- Able to conduct very basic tasks on a computer such as printing labels and inputting simple stock details.
The role is 8-5 Monday to Friday and 8-4 on Friday.
If you would like to apply for this interesting and varied warehouse and production operative job, please apply today sending us your CV in MS Word format. The next stage will be a telephone interview with a member of our recruitment team. This can be conducted out of hours if that helps you so let us know if you would prefer an interview at the end of your working day or on a Saturday morning
If, following that phone interview, you are shortlisted, you will be required to meet with a member of our team prior to submission of your CV to our client.
We are really looking forward to hearing from you!
Warehouse Operative, Production Operative, Production, logistics operative, warehousing assistant
- Heavy Lifting
- Production Operations