* Set Up and Operate Machinery and required equipment within the department
* Understand and Follow production schedule
* Build and package finished products
* Perform timely quality requirements to insure products meet all specifications
* Maintain safe and clean work place
* Suggest and help implement cost saving initiatives
* Effectively communicate daily safety/production needs to management
* Occasionally work within warehousing department as and when required
* Additional projects and roles as assigned
* 12 hour shifts working across 24/7, mixture of days and nights.
Job Type / Category
* textile manufacturing
* Full time
* Overtime available
* Rotating shift pattern -Covering 24/7, up to 12hr shifts
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
* Preferably 1-2 years production experience
* Written and verbal communication skills
* Must be able to work well in a team and independently
* Must be able to work with PPE for extended periods of time
* Must have experience on machinery in a production environment,
* Previous experience on slitting and winding equipment would be advantageous
* Paid breaks
* Direct on the job training
* Individual progression package
* Achievement celebrations
We would ask any potential candidates to come into site for a brief meeting with one of our supervisors before we offered a start.
The positions are available with immediate start, and a rate of £9 per hour rising to £10/£11 if successfully offered a permanent contract after 12 weeks with the agency.
All candidates must demonstrate a stable work history.
To arrange an interview please contact our industrial team on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'