Production Operative (6 Month Contract)
Altrincham, Greater Manchester
£18,000 - £20,000 pro rata
Are you a hands-on and enthusiastic individual seeking your next step? Want to take on a diverse contract with a successful business? If so, read on.
Specialising in digital wall coverings, our client is a fresh-thinking manufacturer with over 20 years’ experience. They are now looking for a Production Operative to join them on a six month paternity cover contract.
Fostering a friendly and engaging environment, our client will provide you with full training to ensure that you succeed in your role.
As a Production Operative, you will support the day-to-day running of our client’s Large Format Print Department.
Specifically, you will:
- Load and unload large format printers with media
- Queue up production runs
- Trim and package products, including shrink wrapping, boxing and palletising
- Monitor the production process and troubleshoot any issues
- Carry out maintenance tasks on machinery
- Fulfil and dispatch orders
- Update the internal stock control system
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- The willingness to manoeuvre heavy loads with a pallet truck and safely lift items weighing up to 20kg
- Good communication skills
- A team player mentality
- A positive attitude
The ideal Production Operative will have knowledge of HP Latex (570 & 3000), but this isn’t essential. Knowledge of Onyx would also be beneficial, as would a forklift licence.
To apply for the role of Production Operative (Contract), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Production Operative, Contract, Manufacturing Operative, Print Production Operative, Print Manufacturing Operative, Production Technician, Entry Level, Production, Manufacturing.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 17:00