Job Title: Production Moulding Manager
Do you have knowledge of manufacturing processes or experience working in a manufacturing environment? Do you have experience managing people and teams? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and become part of a global company.
- Responsible for the day to day management and co-ordination of production and distribution operations.
- Adhere to relevant Health and Safety and Factories legislation required of the industry.
- Costing/budget management to maintain cost effective production, reporting regularly to management team to achieve KPIs and functional objectives.
- To recruit staff as necessary, manage and appraise performance, provide training and encourage their development.
- Plan and prioritise production output to satisfy customers' requirements and the needs of the business
- Ensure products are manufactured to the correct quality and specification.
- Monitor working patterns and control staffing levels in line with customer demand.
- Educated to ONC/HNC or equivalent
- Technical background in injection moulding and assembly techniques
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Experience of managing and developing a production team
- A clear understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Quality Systems knowledge
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Injection at technician level
ACS are recruiting for a Production Moulding Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Production Moulding Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Production Moulding Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Production Moulding Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Production Moulding Manager role you desire.
- "manufacturing" "moulding" "team leader"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job