Your New Job Title: Production/Materials Scheduling Planning Manager
Your new daily rate: up to £ 522 paye or £677 LTD co (equivalent of up to £136k)
Status: Long term temporary assignment until June 2018
Location: West London
Job Posting ID: JP65205
Our client a Major FMCG company are looking for a team of Delivery Managers to support the On Site Scheduling Capability Programme at approx 18 sites to deliver changes in performance through increasing the maturity of scheduling, streamlining and executing the scheduling process and stakeholder interfaces. You will support the development of the Scheduling Operating Framework, supporting material and the deployment approach and the day to day training, deployment and embedding of the framework at selected sites.
- The Delivery Manager will work with selected sites with a responsibility to support the deployment of a standardised approach to implementation. Liaison with the Global Process Owner for scheduling will be important.
- A key success factor for this role is stakeholder management of both on site and above site leadership and teams.
- Responsible for ensuring that all the necessary change management and embedding activities are carried out within the site to ensure that change is sustainable.
- Conduct feedback lessons learned during the programme to aid the development of the deployment approach for the next phase.
- You should have a broad view across the different disciplines, technical knowledge of planning, scheduling and data must be blended with ability to train and get people excited about working in a new way.
- Support and contribute to the ongoing development of the target Scheduling Operating Framework and the deployment approach and materials.
- Leads specific programmes on sites.
- Train and implement the new ways of working.
- Ensure that roles and interfaces between functions are understood and operated.
- Be on hand to reinforce and embed the new processes once the main implementation stage is completed
- Maintain reporting and governance for selected sites.
- Manage stakeholders and support programme communications.
- Support continuous improvement of programme content and approach.
The Skills and Experience you require to be successful:
- Proven capability in change management - particularly focused on people
- Strong leadership capability, with clear credibility as a Subject Matter Expert in scheduling (and planning)
- Ability to make an impact quickly as the programme will run at high pace
- Experience of SAP ECC / R3 is a definite advantage, other systems experience desirable
- Knowledge of fixed repeating schedules is a definite advantage
- Project managements skills - structure a project plan, meet weekly and monthly targets
- Have the ability to move in and out of different sites and central functions, with confidence, is important.
- Operating mainly with 90% travel to various sites with some time based from the office in West London
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. People First are Supply Chain recruitment specialists covering areas such as Direct and Indirect Procurement, Demand Planning, Supply Chain Analytics, Logistics, Category Management, Inventory, Sales & Operations, NPD, Production, Packaging from an entry to director level.
For other vacancies please visit our website