Production Manager - Wakefield - £Competitive plus company benefits
Our client is an extremely well established and successful production company; due to their continued success they are now expending their team and recruiting for an experienced Production Manager to work within their Wakefield branch
- Co-ordinate activities and requirements from the Goods in, stock, production areas through to the Despatch area.
- Managing people and performance monitoring within the Goods in/Stock/Despatch areas.
- Acting as first point of contact and liaison for all staff in regards to dealing with and resolving issues
- Ensuring that all paperwork, processes and procedures are followed and adhered to at all times.
- Achieving targets/KPI’s are met
- Ensuring all costs are controlled in line with the business expectations
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Able to set up areas to optimal levels (process equipment, planning, stock, packaging and labour)
- Good understanding and experience on Excel/Word/IT systems
- Be able to pass on a skill through coaching & training.
- Experience of stock control process and systems
- To have experience of warehouse/Goods in and WMS or similar systems/processes.
Keywords - production, production manager, manufacturing, works manager, warehouse, goods in, despatch, stock, manager, warehouse manager, despatch manager, production, area manager, manager, managerial, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Production Management
- Production Managers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'