MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Production Manager for an innovative, and ambitious business based in central Colchester. This exciting role will suit someone with a background in manufacturing, with a keen eye for planning, coordination and a good understanding of budgets. As a Production Manager, you will oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. You will also be heavily involved in people and resource management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and draw up a production schedule.
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate.
- Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance.
- Set the quality standards.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes.
- Organise the repair of any damaged equipment.
- Liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g., suppliers, managers, clients.
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met.
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers.
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers.
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
This is a great career opportunity for the right candidate to have a very positive impact within a small production team, working with a company that supports and develops growth within their industry.
- Production Management
- Production Planning
- Quality Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'