Production Manager, Scunthorpe, Food Manufacturing
We are working exclusively with a leading Food Manufacturer based in Scunthorpe, who are looking for a Production Manager.
The role will involve:
- Site cleanliness to meet Schedule and recorded daily
- Staff to be fully trained and complaint with company processes for all activities
- Twice daily visual management brief with staff
- Customer orders fully satisfied
- Ensure complete system up time (HVAC, lighting, water etc.)
- Responsible for carrying out both preventative and reactive maintenance checks on production (observations dated and recorded) - twice per week
- Maintain controlled environment within agreed ranges
- Consumables and growing asset level management
- Suggestion and implementation of cost saving initiatives
- Office, Production area, kitchen and bathrooms to be cleaned daily
- Changing room to be cleaned/disinfected end of each day
Salary: circa £35,000 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Operations Manager, Hygiene Team Leader, Facilities Manager, Quality, QA, Production Supervisor, Technical Coordinator, Quality Assurance, Food Manufacturer, Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Hull, Lincoln, Grimsby, Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire, FMCG
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'