Production Manager-Heavy Engineering
Northern Scotland, commutable from Inverness, Invergordon, Nairn
£45-55K plus benefits
42 Hours week, Days based work (some flexibility required for breakdowns etc.)
Are you an experience Production Manager from an industrial or heavy manufacturing background looking for a one of the largest companies in their sector, offering training and future career progression?
This is a permanent position offering a senior level role in an interesting and ever developing engineering sector.
The role will focus on the control and leadership of all site production activities and effective line management of the team.
Therefore tasks include:
- Line management of the production team
- Setting and hitting of production KPI targets
- Managing continuous improvement projects, quality and health and safety.
To apply you should have:
- Academic and working experience within Manufacturing/Heavy Engineering environment (ideally degree educated)
- Demonstrable experience of managing production staff
- Any knowledge of thermodynamics, steam generation or CHP preferable.
Close date 12/11/19
To apply please send your CV to Nick Smith
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'