Production Manager – Wath-upon-Dearne – Competitive Salary
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in the recruiting of a Production Manager to be based in Wath-upon-Dearne.
Main Purpose of the Production Manager Job:
Leading, managing and engaging your team to convert departmental objectives into achievable tasks at the execution level. You must set performance standards and align resources to achieve these standards and targets.
Key Responsibilities of a Production Manager:
• Motivate, train and develop the team, managing its performance, to maintain an effective and flexible workforce capable of meeting its current and projected objectives.
• Creating and managing work programmes
• Developing and managing production budgets
• Taking a lead role in continuously improving production processes and productivity.
• Meeting production deadlines and high-quality standards and at all times.
• Representing the company onsite and pushing for the highest standards of delivery;
• Liaising with relevant stakeholders, predominantly client, local authorities and emergency services
• Maintains communication with departments to ensure production priorities and shortfalls are addressed in a timely manner.
• Provides guidance on safety, machine operation, quality, customer service, and maintenance.
• Ensuring Health and Safety routines are followed and documented to company guidelines.
• Ensure employees have proper access to necessary tools to perform assigned duties and that tools/equipment are routinely inspected and maintained.
What we are looking for in a Production Manager:
• A minimum 5 years’ experience in production management
• Excellent communication skills; listening and interfacing skills with senior management, suppliers and the ability to provide guidance and mentoring to staff.
• The ability to draw on the experience of the team whilst being their line manager.
• Must have the desire for continuous improvement across the department and plant.
• Strong understanding of Health and Safety, preferably with IOSH qualifications or similar.
• Strong experience of employee performance management including absence management, disciplinary matters, appraisal process.
• Computer literacy including Word and Excel
• Able to deliver and oversee training in work instructions & procedures, cleanliness & sanitation and safe operation of all equipment and utensils
• Excellent organisation skills, a proven track record of delivering to tight timelines
Working Days, Monday to Friday 40 Hours a week.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'