Join an outstanding business growing at a consistently high rate (>10% YOY) who take pride in their products, their people and their customer service as a leader.
Our client is a multinational business still owned and controlled in Yorkshire who have built through exceptional product innovation and customer service a very strong reputation in the speciality engineering market. Manufacturing their own designs, on their own sites this business retains complete control of their process to ensure the quality of their products is right first time, every time. Constantly investing and innovating in their manufacturing processes this business are constantly striving to improve and progress.
As the Production Manager you will lead a team of talented CNC engineers who are making bespoke parts for highly regulated industries. Reporting into the head of production for the group this role is a key part of his leadership team.
As the production manager you will:
- Manage and develop a large team of engineers and support staff by providing operational support and expertise in all aspects of day to day operations
- Develop, introduce and sustain the production strategy for the department, utilising all available data and experiential resources available to you
- Ensure customer delivery is only secondary to safety in all production decisions
- Identify and justify investment opportunities for your department
This is a senior position in the business and as such you will be expected to uphold the values of the business at all times. You will be expected to communicate at all levels of business and make autonomous decisions with the businesses best interests at heart.
The ideal Production Manager will demonstrate:
- Experience of managing / supervising within a bespoke manufacturing environment
- Experience of undertaking health and safety risk assessments within an engineering environment
- A track record of consistent excellent customer service levels
- A degree / HND in an engineering related discipline
- An ability to motivate a highly skilled team to achieve business goals
Competitive plus package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"