Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a growing and forward thinking company? If you have some previous experience working for a manufacturing company and thrive in a busy and fast paced environment, here is your opportunity. We are looking for a Production Manager for our client based in Exeter. You will be responsible for the efficient operation of all aspects of the production process from quotations to delivery of completed projects.
Summary of role:
- Maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Completion of production planning and completion documentation
- Determining quality control standards and ensuring Health & Safety policy
- Ownership of production targets based on financial budgets
- Ensure that all staff perform their roles as efficiently as possible, to maximise output and quality, and to minimize wastage
- Allocate design, production and installation tasks to specific members of staff
- Maintain a schedule of works for all jobs, and supervise each job until completion
- Oversee the ordering of stock, both materials and sundries in order to maintain appropriate levels
- Line manage all direct reports on a day-to-day basis; providing support and guidance
- Undertake fortnightly 1-2-1’s and quarterly appraisals with all direct reports
- Managerial experience, preferably within the manufacturing or printing industry
- Ability to manage staff of all levels effectively to ensure maximum efficiency of the workforce
- Positive attitude and hands-on approach
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.
- Health Safety
- Production Management
- Quality Control
- Cost Efficiency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'