Role: Production Manager
Location: Hucknall, Nottingham
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7.00am - 3.30pm
Our prestigious client is seeking to recruit an experienced hands on Production Team Manager.
This is a role where the successful candidate needs to role up his sleeves and get stuck in - if you like the idea of managing from behind a desk, this is not the role for you so do not apply.
You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective utilisation of production operatives on all production processes.
You will ensure that the production plan is adhered to and completed within budget. You will also devise and implement training plans for your team (approximately 15-20) and ensure operating skills are in line with planning procedures.
* ensure the productions plans are adhered to
* supervise, mentor and performance manage staff under your control
* input KPI data
* complete and return return to work interviews
* complete all operator paperwork
* complete all quality checks
* support senior management
* ensure the delivery of quality products
* monitor equipment for potential breakdowns
* liaise with engineers re machine integrity
* attend production meetings
* complete thorough shift handovers
* plan production schedules
* oversee the production process
* assume full responsibility for the stock control of materials
Core skills and attributes:
* ability to lead and direct a team (15+)
* strong communication skills
* excellent management and organisational skills
* attention to detail
* patient and enthusiastic
* IT literate (including excel)
* excellent communication skills
* can do attitude
* hands on approach
* quality focused
* strong leadership skills
* strong knowledge of production machinery and processes
- Microsoft Excel
- Production Management
- Stock Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'