Production Manager, Central London - Up to £34k dependent on experience
This agency are going above and beyond expectations at the moment. An experiential agency who work with some huge clients are looking for a Production Manager who is ready for their next challenge. As Production Manager you’ll be used to working to deadlines, producing materials for a range of events and plenty more.
As a Production Manager you’ll have spent some time within a similar experiential / events agency. This Production Manager will be joining a strong team who are great at what they do.
You’ll likely heard of this agency, they’re well known in the experiential space for their innovative work. This is something you’d be a part of as Production Manager. Are you ready for your next Production Manager role? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Below is a list of things you’d be working on as Production Manager:
- Ensuring event collateral is delivered on time and follows the brief
- Working with suppliers to bring down prices and keep campaigns on budget
- Collaborating with a range of departments within the agency
- Assisting both junior and senior colleagues when needed
If this sounds like the kind of Production Manager role you’re looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible. We’re looking to speak with the right Production Manager quickly.
Here’s what they're looking for in this Production Manager:
- Experience within a similar agency
- Confident in producing collateral for a range of campaigns
- Ability to keep on top of a busy workload
- Great interpersonal skills
If you’re the Production Manager were looking to speak with then please do get in touch as soon as possible regarding this role.
Please quote JW599 when applying for this Production Manager role.
- Event Management
- Event Planning
- Production Management
- Production Processes