Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working with a successful, global materials manufacturing business based in the Leicestershire area. The business are searching for a skilled Production Manager to join their expanding team and to continue to develop the existing workforce.
The Leicestershire based materials manufacturing business are searching for an experienced Production Manager, with a value for team work and an excellent knowledge of aggregate production processes. The business pride themselves on their innovation and forward thinking strategies, and are looking for individuals who will fit this team.
The key responsibilities of the Leicestershire based Production Manager will include:
- Engaging with the production team, to ensure key business objectives are consistently met
- Driving production KPIs to ensure on time in full (OTIF) targets are met, and products are produced to the high standards on which the business prides itself
- Providing strong leadership to the manufacturing team, to ensure business goals are effectively communicated across all levels
- Managing multiple staff across levels - from operator to team leader - including development of training and personal development plans
- Implementing a continuous improvement culture, but upskilling the workforce with knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques
The successful Production Manager for this Leicestershire based business will have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified or equivalent qualification/experience within a materials manufacturing environment
- Production management experience, within a materials manufacturing environment
Excellent communication skills, to maintain effective sharing of information across all levels of the business
Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise a large workload and manage multiple task
Strong and proven understanding of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing methodologies
Competitive salary, with excellent opportunities for development and progression
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job