Full- Time Production Manager - Vacancy
Purchasing ladies wear and retailing through its 183 Stores, and online.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate their strong communication in English and Mandarin or Cantonese. Negotiation and multi-tasking skills. This an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking to develop a wealth of experience in this sector. The selected candidate may be required to meet with suppliers in China.
- Managing inventory levels to maximise sales & service to the customer.
- Analysing & identifying slow-moving stock; making recommendations for promotions, other solutions & stock rotation
- Forecasting stock demand for the different channels within the business.
- Raising Purchase orders with suppliers in the Far East.
- Negotiating pricing and production times with overseas factories.
- Negotiating best rates for forwarding goods to the UK, with multiple suppliers.
- Improving the products and packaging in conjunction with QC reports.
- Booking in deliveries to the UK warehouses.
- Managing lead times from Purchase Order through to final delivery to the UK.
- Commissioning Quality Control inspections on final goods before they are shipped.
- Developing a demand planning functionality
- Forecasting and analysing sales data to determine appropriate purchasing levels, stock holding & identifying trends.
- Communication with Accounts Team on pricing edits/ promotions
- Continuously improving performance standards and processes, in conjunction with the Operations Manager & Directors
- interviews suppliers’ representative's research and identifies new products and suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or related field
- Bilingual (Mandarin/English/ Cantonese), must have native-level Mandarin or Cantonese and English speaking skills
- Has strong analytical and numerical skills
- Able and welling travel to China/ far Asia
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience of working with freight forwarders.
- Logical, self-motivated and able to multi-task between various projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Dynamic NAV
- Competitive salary £31,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday per annum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job