Nigel Wright are working with a global manufacturing business who are recruiting for an experienced Production Manager.
- Ensure that customer orders are produced on time, adhering to the cost and quality levels.
- Adopt new ideas, including the improvement of team and Company performance using Continuous Improvement techniques.
- Drive 5s activities whilst ensuring that lean manufacturing and improvement processes are implemented.
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards are maintained.
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment as a Production Manager is essential.
- Demonstrated ability in applying manufacturing principles i.e lean manufacturing and continuous improvement, including 5s techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of H&S and its application in the workplace is essential.
- Previous experience of working with budgets is essential.
- Possess the confidence and presentation skills to advise all staff and senior management on operational issues.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an established global business in order to drive improvements whilst developing the team.
- ABOUT US