Salary: £38,000 to £42,000pa
Responsibility for all Production scheduling, work in progress and output performance whilst striving to meet customer delivery requirements and specified Quality standards.
• Production scheduling for all Primary Production areas.
• Executing Sales and Production plan to achieve monthly and annually targeted revenue KPI striving to meet customer scheduled delivery dates and specified Quality standards.
• Support determining Operational Objectives and cascading throughout organisational structure.
• Drive pro-active and reactive problem resolution throughout organisation working positively with Commercial, Purchasing, Engineering and Quality teams to achieve revenue objectives.
• Drive efficiency optimisation and improvement throughout manufacturing areas with support of Engineering functions.
• Lead and support continuous improvement projects and activity related to relevant Manufacturing areas and systems.
• Management of group of Team Leaders and Production operators and all applicable personnel and time management activities.
• In conjunction with Operations Director direct responsibility for Training and Competency of Operational team.
• Maintain, monitor and respond appropriately to all determined KPI’s through Operational Management reviews.
• Cascade Quality management systems, KPI and the company culture throughout Operational structures.
• Lead role in establishing and maintaining the required Housekeeping (5S) standards and methodology.
Candidates should ideally hold a professional qualification to HNC standard as minimum, with at least 3-5 years in a similar role holding overall responsibility for production in a complex, fast paced environment. Experience of systemic lean manufacturing leadership would be highly advantageous along with exposure to electronics manufacturing processes or equivalent.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"