Precision Engineering - Fanuc
Production Manager required for a fast paced manufacturing company based in Nottingham. Providing high tier products to the aerospace, OEMs of the aviation, oil & gas, sensor, medical and transport industries. With a key focus on excellence in quality and machinery.
As the Production Manager you will ideally have a solid background within precision engineering and hands on Fanuc experience.
Production Manager Requirements:
- Experience as a Production Manager.
- Strong knowledge of machines including FANUC, milling machines, 5, 6, 8 and 9 axis etc.
- Hands on attitude is essential
- Experience managing 20-40 people in a manufacturing environment
- Ideally Apprenticeship trained
- Precision engineering background
- Quality control
- KPIs and Cost Control.
Production Manager Role:
- Management of Workshop Staff at all times.
- Control of the Workshop.
- Quality through the workshop.
- Efficiency in the workshop.
- Liaising where applicable with Operations Manager / Quality Manager to overcome quality and delivery issues.
- Work Environment.
- KPI Responsibilities
- Cost Control
- Ensure (ISO9001) Quality Standards are met consistently.
£40,000- £45,000 + Bonus + Laptop + Mobile.
25days holiday + Pension + Company Health Benefits.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Precision Engineering
- Production Manager