Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Basic + OTE £50k & Benefits
Due to expansion, our client has a fantastic and rare opportunity for a talented and ambitious Production Manager to join their team at Cleckheaton.
The ideal candidate will have the determination to deliver and exceed through continuous improvement in both people and process within the current team. In order to be successful in this role, you will have gained experience in a similar position but now want to progress your career to the highest level in order to do this you will need hands on strong management/leadership skills. You must also be able to offer clear communication, have strong numerical and effective organisation skills.
- To monitor and maintain staffing levels to ensure maximum output of work.
- Oversee body shop administrative systems, procedures and records.
- Monitor processes and liaise with head office departments or team members to discuss and implement process changes.
- Ensuring that company stock levels are maintained at optimum levels and company assets are correctly maintained and accounted for.
- Be responsible for identifying, selecting, recording and maintaining equipment along with overseeing a preventative maintenance program.
- Regularly inspecting the repair facilities condition, security and working standards (BS1025) to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Ensure health and safety standards are complied with.
To be considered for this role you must have vehicle damage assessor experience, consideration will be given to vehicle damage assessors, estimators, workshop controllers and body shop/production managers.
This vacancy is being managed by Jack Broomfield at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd have many different Motor Trade Jobs available throughout the UK from - Dealer Principal, GM General Manager, General Sales Manager, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Service Team Leader, Business Manager, Sales Controller, Sales Executive, Sales Administration, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Body Shop Estimator, Vehicle Mechanic, Service Advisor, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters and Warranty Administrators etc.
Call Spear Recruitment Ltd Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as, Ford, Vauxhall , BMW, VW, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Lexus, Toyota, Jaguar, Mazda, Mercedes, Peugeot, Audi Renault, Citroen, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia to name but a few
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job